The Abante International Internship Program is designed to train men and women for their future careers through the context of the mission field. We believe profession and purpose are the platforms we represent the person of Jesus Christ. Thus, we disciple, teach, and provide the opportunity to exercise their skill set that will set up these men and women up for success in their future careers over the course of 9 months. With this in mind, we are looking for someone passionate and experienced in discipling young men. We are currently looking for participants for 2017-2018. All applications are due on May 25, 2017.
DESCRIPTION: MALE DISCIPLESHIP INTERN
You will spend the full nine months traveling with our Abante team beginning August 20 to June 1. Your focus will primarily be on discipling a maximum of five young men. However, your role will remain flexible based on administrative and ministry needs we will have through our travel. The following below will include structural requirements in both administrative, ministry, and discipleship areas of this internship.
- One on One’s
- You will be expected to spend set aside, individual time with your disciples twice a month.
- Monitor Spiritual Growth
- You will need to record and track the spiritual growth of your disciples.
- Handle Conflict Management
- Goal Oriented and Able to Set Goals for Mentees
- Administrative Flexibility
- Teaching & Preaching Principles
- Disciplined – Ability to Work Unsupervised